The Linguistic audit enables the organisation to accurately measure the current level of linguistic proficiency and help identify key language developmental needs at both strategic and organisational levels.
- Departments that need to liaise and deal with international clients and partners
- The skills required by employees in the effectiveness of functional and targeted language)
Executive Gold linguistic audit framework
The framework is composed of 4 phases to ensure we provide organisations with the most accurate analysis
Benefits of a Linguistic audit
- Creates a cost effective solution to invest in language training
- Gives a clear scenario when making business decisions and people development.
- Establishes need at individual, strategic and organisational levels
- Identifies the types of programmes required to achieve needs
- Indicates the costs in time, human resources, training and finance so the investment can improve performance to meet strategic and organisational goals
- Provides comprehensive reporting, evaluation and recommendations for developmental language programmes based on qualitative and qualitative assessment methods.